This is what Zero Debt can do for you
We help you to consolidate your debt into one affordable instalment at reduced interest rates.
|Item||Old Payment||New Payment|
|Bond||R 8000 p/m||R 6000 p/m|
|Vehicle||R 3800 p/m||R 2500 p/m|
|Other debt of R150 000||R 10000 p/m||R 3500 p/m|
|Total||R 21800 p/m||R 12000 p/m|
Reducing your monthly installment from R21 800 to R12 000 saving you approximately R9800 monthly on the above debt scenario!
The National Credit Act protects all over indebted consumers against creditors.
Zero Debt and the National Credit Regulator can help you to
- Reduce debt repayments drastically
- Avoid legal action from credit providers
- Steer clear of being blacklisted
- Make only one affordable monthly payment to credit providers
- Avoid losing your house and car
- We deal with credit providers on your behalf
- Take home more pay without borrowing
Debt Counselling is a more affordable way to restructure debt.
Zero-Debt™ understands your financial situation
The rising cost of living expenses and the current economic situation is not helping anyone to get ahead financially. Our trained debt counsellors will help you put together a plan to take back control of your finances so you can live debt free.
- Debt counselling assists you with having sufficient funds for essential living expenses.
- Debt Counselling assists you with paying off all your debt at reduced interest and to clear your name.
- Debt Counselling enables you to stay debt free and stress free by solving your debt problems.